You can Trust!
Commercial Real Estate Attorney RI, MA
- To insure a successful closing transaction it requires teamwork! Our law firm is ready to assist you by helping you create that ideal closing environment, making your customers comfortable and confident in our team relationship.
- We are equipped to handle from the smallest commercial transactions up to the largest commercial closings. No title order is too small or too large for us. A commercial real estate attorney is ready to take your calls personally, and we are ready to help your customers through a smooth closing process.
- We are even ready to handle those unexpected rushes that always seem to pop up now and then. We normally have all of our commercial title searches and examinations completed within a seven day period but we can also accommodate any rush you need—just ask one of our qualified staff members to help you.
- We have the ability to close your loans in three convenient locations throughout Rhode Island ( RI ) and Massachusetts ( MA ). And, we are not afraid to travel to your customer or to the Registry of Deeds.
- We rate our continued success by the number or returning clients, which can only occur happen when outstanding services are rendered.
- Need to order a Title? Simply click on the FORM for Request Title & Closing, complete it, and then fax it to our office. We even have the ability to prepare the entire closing package docs if you need us to.
- Need help with a Purchase and Sales Agreement and/or an Asset Agreement for your commercial customer? Simply click on the FORM for Purchase and Sales Agreement, complete it, and then fax it to our office for preparation.
- Need to know what corporate documents that your entity customer will need for the closing? Simply click on any of the three Checklist buttons to download a checklist of specific entity needs.
- Need access to the IRS Asset Acquisition Statement 8594? Simply click on the button marked IRS Form 8494 to download the statement required by the IRS for all Asset purchases and sales, complete with instructions on how to complete the form.