Estate, Will & Trust Attorney RI, MA
- A Will is an important legal document that allows you to express your preferences about how your estate should be handled after your death.
- Even those with modest assets should have a will to protect loved ones and ensure assets are allocated properly.
- We help you create a high-quality will.
- More and more people are realizing the estate planning benefits of living trusts. A living trust gathers up your assets and allows you to manage them during your life. The assets then pass to your beneficiaries after your death.
- A living trust achieves many of the same ends as a will, with one important difference: Living trusts do not have to go through probate, which can save 2-4% of the total value of the estate. Living trusts also ensure that your assets are managed how you want, even if you become unable to manage them yourself.