Buying or Selling your Home?
Simplifying the Process
Closing Lawyer RI, MA
- Buying or selling a home should not be a difficult process. Since we handle thousands of real estate transactions every year, our extensive experience gives us the edge to simplify your closing process. We make the difference everyday for our clients by working closely coordinating the closing with the Realtors, the Lender, and all the other interested parties.
- A lawyer from The Law Offices of Glenn J Andreoni Inc can PREPARE and even REVIEW your Purchase and Sales Agreement before you sign it to help protect your legal interests. If you are a Seller and need us to prepare your contract, simply click on the FORM for Purchase and Sales Agreement, complete it, and then fax it to our office for preparation.
- We can PREPARE any Power of Attorney documents you need for your closing. Simply click on the FORM for Power of Attorney, complete it, and then fax it to our office for preparation.
- If we are handling your closing and you are the SELLER, click on the FORM for Seller Information, complete it with your mortgage, water, sewer, and personal information, and then fax it back to us for work-up for the closing. Feel free to also click on the SELLER’S Closing Checklist for a downloadable brochure that guides you through every step of the closing process.
- If we are handling your closing and you are the BUYER, click on the BUYER’S Closing Checklist for a downloadable brochure that guides you through every step of the closing process.
- Need to know about TITLE INSURANCE and WHY YOU SHOULD PURCHASE IT? Simply click on TITLE INSURANCE BROCHURE for a downloadable brochure that explains everything you need to know about Title Insurance.
- Have any other questions or concerns? Call our office to speak directly with your closing specialist—no computer prompting during daytime hours—just real people to speak with!